Thursday, July 21, 2016

You Are Awesome!

When I saw the Marquee Messages Photopolymer Stamp Set in the Stampin' Up! 2016 Annual Catalog I was so excited!  I loved the images and thought this would make a fun card.



Marquee Messages Photopolymer Stamp Set

I decided to use the set to make a nice colorful card!



I decided to stamp the image onto Whisper White cardstock using the Basic Black Archival stamp pad.  Then I stamped the same image onto Real Red, Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight card stock and fussy cut different portions of the image and glued them to the stamped image on the whisper white cardstock.  I colored in the little bars on the edge with an Emerald Envy marker. For an added effect I colored in the circles on the red arrow with a white gel pen (sadly not a Stampin' Up! product any longer) to make the circles pop.

I used dimensionals to add the image to the front of black and white chevron paper from the Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper set!  Yet another piece of paper in this pack with no pink in to, allowing me to use it with any color I want! How fun is that?!?

I love how the card turned out and can't wait to send it to one of my nephews.

Hope you enjoyed the card!

No comments:

Post a Comment