Sunday, July 10, 2016

Summer Fun Hip Hip Hooray!

Finally had a stamp camp this year!  My last stamp camp was in December so I was excited to see my friends again!  I thought I would post the cards we made. Since the new Stampin' Up! Annual catalog was released un June, I used many new products to make the cards!  It was a greta way for me to try to use the fun new products I purchased!

I tried to focus on birthday cards, mainly because I wanted to make sure I had a nice stash saved up for the coming months.


This card uses one of the new In Colors for 2016, Dapper Denim. I used Pool Party for the base.  I used Gorgeous Grunge  with VersaMark and the new copper embossing powder for the background. Then I die cut the Dapper Denim with the Party Pop Up Thinlits.  The little greetin is from a new stamp set called Birthday Banners, a new set in the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog and die cut it with a little label fromt he Bunch of Banners Framelits.  I added some copper mettalic thread behind the little label for a little added effect.

A quick easy card, and, a good masculine card as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment