Monday, March 7, 2016

Stampin' Celebration Handsome Fellow

Welcome to the March Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge.
Apparently the cute frog inspired a lot of us on the design team!  I decided to pull out the Playful Pals photopolymer stamp set from Stampin' Up! (2016 Occasions catalog) and make my first creature with the set.  I ended up fussy cutting the body parts out instead of using the die cuts.  It was therapeutic!


I thought he was perfect for the "Hello, Handsome" greeting from the Happy Happenings stamp set (Stampin' Up! 2015-2016 Annual Catalog) .  The color scheme I used was Wild Wasabi, Lost Lagoon and Night of Navy.  I added a few Night of Navy candy dots and some ink splatter from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.

I can't wait to see what inspires you this month! 


No comments:

Post a Comment