Monday, January 11, 2016

Stampin' Celebration SC120 Silvery Glam

Happy 2016 and welcome to the new look for Stampin' Celebration!  I am happy to have something to work on again!  The three week break was nice, don't get me wrong.  It was a busy year, more than usual, and I needed that time to decompress.  It was nice!

Here is the new inspiration (SC120):

We didn't get much snow in Chicago (which is okay now that I have to drive to work every day) so I was drawn to the bright neutral colors from this inspiration.

A good friend has a birthday coming up and she favors white and silver so this was a great color combination for her birthday card.


For this card I wanted to use the new Sunburst Thinlits die from the Stampin' Up! 2016 Occasions catalog.  This catalog just went on sale last week and I am really looking forward to all the fun new products!  I liked the idea of layering two different colors of sunbursts so I die cut one in the silver foil paper and one in whisper white.  Colored in between the rays with the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter brush.

The star was cut using the star framelits and I added some silver thread behind it.  The greeting is from the Butterfly Basics photopolymer stamp set (Stampin' Up! 2015-2016 Annual Catalog) and stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed with silver embossing powder.  A few basic rhinestones add a little more glam to the card.

I think she will adore this card!

Can't wait to see what inspires you from this challenge!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment