Monday, January 18, 2016

Little Lamb

What a better way to celebrate than with a new baby in the family!  My husband's cousin had a baby last week and so I had to make a card to welcome the new bundle to the family!

To help spark the inspiration I checked out the new retrosketches challenge #198 and loved the sketch! The outlined frame is so fun to play with, I just knew I had to use this sketch!



For this card I used the Barnyard Babies stamp set from the 2015-16 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.  I stamped the lamb using the Archival Basic Black ink and then fussy cut it.  I die cut the star using Lost Lagoon cardstock and the Star Framelits.



The new Wink of Stella glimmer pen is a new favorite and always helps to add some bling to a project!  I love how easy this pen is to use, and it doesn't make a mess!  I also used the Wink to Stella pen to add some sparkle to the Hello Honey confetti stars.  You can see the sparkle in the close-up photo.



Now I have to get the gift!  Can't wait to meet the new little guy!





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: