Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!

What a busy year!  I keep telling my husband to help me say "no".  Sometimes I just can't help myself!  This year I made a pretty big decision to try to go back to school.  I started taking a class online and hope to get into a program for a graduate degree.  Stay tuned as I wait for word on whether I am accepted ;0).

In the mean time, I still love paper crafting, I just have to limit what I do as time is pretty precious these days.

Nonetheless, I still made our Christmas Cards this year.  I started later than usual and still had them in the mail in time (I hope) for a Christmas delivery.



I love the deer head silhouette (not a Stampin' Up! product)!  Such a simple image and yet so elegant.  The rustic look of the hardwood background helps put the deer in the right light! And the bling of the gorgeous red foil cardstock is the perfect amount of fun for this card!



Simple and yet it took a little to make them!

Wishing you and your family a merry and bright holiday season!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment