Monday, November 16, 2015

Stampin Celebration Grateful Sketch

Welcome to the November Stampin' Celebration sketch challenge!  I love sketch challenges!  Having a suggestion helps jump start the creativity and yet leaves enough room for the imagination to run wild.  What fun!


For my project I decided to use go with an autumn theme given the time of year.  I hope you aren't too tired of seeing autumn themed cards.  

I wanted to use the Lighthearted Leaves stamp set from the Stampin' Up 2015 Holiday Catalog.  I love the fun images.  The Into the Woods designer series paper from the same catalog helped to inspire the colors.  



I decided to make the focal point a banner and filled it in with a few different elements,  The greeting is from For All Things wood mount stamp set (2015-2016 Stampin' Up Catalog).


Hope you are inspired to play along with us!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment