Monday, September 21, 2015

Stampin' Celebration Sketch Challenge - Christmas wishes

Happy Monday everyone!  Time for another Stampin' Celebration Sketch Challenge (SC113).
I decided to make another Christmas Card since I fear the time will fly by so fast!

I love the Joyful Season Stamp set in the Stampin' Up! 2015 Holiday Catalog! In all honesty, when I first saw this stamp set I wasn't too sure.  Looking at what everyone has done with the stamp set help solidify the purchase!





I admit, I cheated a little and switched the sentiment and images ;0). And the grunge is in opposite corners (oops, guess my memory is not what it was).
But I love the end result and while this won't be the Holiday Card I send to my family and friends, it's nice to have for those special people in my life!  Too much fussy cutting!

Can't wait to see what you create with this challenge.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment