Sunday, September 6, 2015

So Sweet for a Baby Girl

A fairly quick post today to show you a card I made for a friend.  She had a baby girl on September 1st.  I originally made her a different card (check back tomorrow) and apparently my instincts were not exactly on cue.  So....

I decided to use the retro sketches rs#180 as inspiration for the new card.


For my card I decided to go with a rustic theme and stars.


I stamped Top Top Taupe cardstock with the Hardwood background stamp using Top Top Taupe stampin' pad and then punched the stars with the medium star punch (all Stampin' Up! products in the annual catalog).

The onesie is from the Baby's First Framelits Die set cut from Blushing Bride cardstock. And the greeting is from the Hello Life stamp set (you will see I liked this look ;0) ).  Layering on some stars punched with gold glimmer paper and the confetti star punch added some additional texture and bling!

Now, off to get a gift and mail everything off soon!

Hope you have a great day!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable!!! I love the stars theme with the pink!! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Love the little glittery stars you scattered throughout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, so fun!! I LOVE those glitter stars!! They are perfection!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Retro Sketches!

    ReplyDelete