Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Simple Gift Tags

I am in the Netherlands this week for work and I decided to bring a few treats to people who have helped me with my arrangements.

I decided to make some tags to go along with the treats.

For the first tag I used the Painted blooms stamp set fromthe Stampin' Up! 2015 Occasions catalog and  made a flower using the 1-1/4" scallop circle punch and an antique brad.  Very simple and I love it!  The colors are the 2014-2016 In Colors of Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Tangelo Twist.



For the second tag I used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set (Mossy Meadow ink on Mossy Meadow cardstock).  I added a gold star and Daffodil Delight threads from the Daffodil Delight ribbon the Saleabration Best Year Ever Accessory Pack.  The greeting is also from the Simply Wonderful stamp set (a saleabration set).


Both of these are pretty simple to make.  I don't have pictures of the final treat bag since I decided not to put them together until I get to my destination.  I wasn't sure how they would pack and I didn't want to have to bring a bigger suitcase ;0).

Enjoy!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment