Wednesday, August 27, 2014

A Pinterest Success

Lately I have been terribly sucked into Pinterest.  It's my Candy Crush I think! I pin and pin and pin, food, color schemes, scrapbook layouts, fonts and workout challenges.  I chuckle everytime I pin a workout, here I am pinning instead of seizing the time and actually working out!  Well, I started working out (again) today and actually used a tried and true workout (not a pin) and added an extra workout from a pin!  So far so good, one day down, xx to go!

Anyway, while pinning I found this great card layout...

Score board idea

I decided to make a similar card using Stampin' Up! supplies.  My roommate from college had a birthday earlier this month so I used this design for her card.

Here is my take on the card sketch...



I just love the Amazing Birthday stamp set!  I have used this specific stamp on at least 3 cards so far!  

I love how this turned out and was excited to send the card to my friend!  I ended up adding more stars to the card (they were just sitting on my desk lonely).

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment