Thursday, June 5, 2014

Something for Baby

I finally had a chance to make a card for a cousin who had a baby girl in March.  I was kind of glad I waited because I got to use the new Baby's First framelits dies from Stampin Up!  The new 2014-2015 catalog is just out of this world!  I had to hold myself back when I placed my first order.  

Anyway, the onesie die was perfect for what I wanted to do!  


The greeting is from Petite Pairs and the color combination is Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush and Pistachio Pudding.  


The tutu was made using creped filter paper punched with the petite petals punch.  I adhered each flower to the onesie using glue dots.  For the ribbon flower I rolled up the ruffled stretch ribbon (retired last month unfortunately).

Can't wait to see what else I can make with these dies!  I am sure you can use them for things other than babies ;0).

No comments:

Post a Comment