Sunday, June 1, 2014

Endless Awesome

For this months inspiration challenge at Stampin Celebration (#80) was so colorful!  I loved the bright summer colors and was transported back to my younger days when my husband and I vacationed in Aruba.  So fun and relaxing!



For my card I was inspired by the boardwalk, the signs and the colors.  For the main focal point I wanted to use the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set (a new photopolymer stamp set Stampin Up issued in May) and use the greetings to make signs.


For the colors I used a mat of Smoky Slate stamped with the Hardwood Background Stamp from the 2014 Occasions catalog.  I stamped the greetings using Basic Gray onto Coastal Cabana, So Saffron, Crisp Cantaloupe and Perfect Plum and then die cut themusing the arrow from the On Film framelits.

I used the dots stamp from Endless Birthday Wishes to create the colorful confetti border on the sides. For the bows, I used died some white bakers twine with smoky slate ink and made 2 fork bows.  A few rhinestones top the card off.

I love these greetings as they can be used not only for birthdays, but any congratulation!

Have a great day and hope you enjoyed the various creations this month.



1 comment:

  1. We had the same idea for this challenge. :) It's fun to see how different our two cards are using the same type of focal point.

    ReplyDelete