Sunday, May 11, 2014

Out Comes the Sun

Happy Mother's day to everyone!  After a busy busy weekend, I was able to relax and spend some time organizing my stamp room and playing with a few new toys! The one "gift" I wanted today was to play in my stamp room without feeling guilty.  Everyone gladly left me alone! 

I was so happy to be able to play with some new items from the upcoming new Stampin Up! catalog!  So many great items!  And the new in colors, I love them!  I was very sad to see Summer Starfruit leave, it was my favorite color.  But seeing the new in colors, wow!!  I don't know how I will be able to live without them!! Luckily, I have about 2 years before I have to worry about that!!

Anyway, the weekend here was beautiful, although today a big rain storm came through.  Of course, the one time I decide to take a break and head to Target is when the downpour started!  I swear I thought I had another hour according to The Weather Channel.  Anyway, it worked out perfect because I was able to design this great simple card!

I used two new In Colors as well as paper from a new Designer Series Paper Stack. The stamp set, Bootiful Occasions, is in the current catalog (and not retiring!). The set worked perfectly with this designer series paper stack!



Hope you enjoyed your day, I certainly did!


No comments:

Post a Comment