Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Good Ol' USA

My department hosted a colleague from Japan for the last 3 months.  He is returning to Japan on Saturday so I designed a card for to say best wishes and thanks for joining our department.  

I decided to use the Map It Out photopolymer set, specifically the map of the USA. A nice way to remember his stay in the US.



I wasn't sure what type of greeting to use so I went with "Best Wishes" from Petite Pairs.  I thought this greeting was appropriate as a "farewell" greeting.

The background is a mix of stamps, both Off the Grid and Gorgeous Grunge.  For the colors I decided to use Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo and Early Espresso.

The card is pretty easy to make.  I only had about 30 minutes to design and make it so I made it fairly simple.  

No comments:

Post a Comment