Friday, January 31, 2014

Hardwood Heart

I was perusing a few of my favorite shopping websites and saw this cute sign.

With All My Heart Wall Decor at Joss & Main

I immediately thought about the new background stamp called Hardwood from the 2014 Occasions mini so I thought I would try to make a valentines card using this sign as inspiration.




I didn't have greeting stamps to suit my need so I just used the Love you stamp from the Seasonal Sayings Stamp Set.  I inked the stamp with VersaMark and covered the image with cherry cobbler embossing powder.  Then I fussy-cut just the "Love" portion and used dimensionals to adhere the greeting to card front.  I wanted the greeting to pop out of the card.  

The doily heart was stamped using Rose Red ink onto Blushing Bride cardstock.

Another card to add to my set of valentines for family and friends!  Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp Sets: Seasonal Sayings, Hearts a Flutter, Hardwood
Big Shot: Hearts Framelits, Hearts a Flutter Framelits
Colors: Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride, Rose Red
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Occasions Paper Piercing Pack, Paper-Piercing Tool, Cherry Cobbler embossing powder, VersaMark, Heat tool

No comments:

Post a Comment