Friday, August 16, 2013

Flippin for Raspberry

I do love raspberries, but Rich Razzleberry isn't a color I use too often.  Not sure why, it's a beautiful color.  Anyway, when I saw the challenge on Stampin Celebration, I just had to pull out the Rich Razzleberry.  Mainly because it is one of the colors in Polka Dot Parade DSP.  I know the purple in the challenge is more Elegant Eggplant, but since others used Rich Razzleberry I took the liberty as well. 



So here is my take on the challenge.  I love the flip card thinlits!!  I just had to use this for this challenge.



Stamps: Best of Greetings, Betsy's Blossoms
Colors: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Big Shot: Circle Card Thinlits Die, Circles Collection Framelits Dies
Accessories: Old Olive 1/8" tafetta ribbon, basic rhinestones, polka dot parade DSP


2 comments:

  1. Yep, I was drawn to use my Rich Razzleberry too! ;) Love your card and the layered circles look great on that thinlet card! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Stampin' Celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You card is SUPAH cute! I love that bold razzleberry, thanks so much for playing along with us at SCIC!!

    ReplyDelete