Sunday, July 21, 2013

Wonder Sneak Peak



Okay, after another hiatus, I am trying to crawl my way back to blogging more regularly.  I just got back from the Stampin Up convention (along with 6000 other demonstrators).  It was exciting, fun and inspiring!  I am hoping the invigoration will last and I will be able to keep up with my creative streak.  It will be a busy week at the day job, so here is hoping I don't lose the excitement with a good dose of reality!

What better way to re-initiate (yet again) my mojo with the latest Mojo Monday challenge #302!  Just in the knick of time!  I spent a few hours in my stamping "room" cleaning, organizing and stamping (one card).  But, it's a start, and now with my desk cleaned off and the new stuff put away, let the mojo begin!


Here is my card.  I used several items which will be available August 1st in the Holiday catalog (items listed in italics below)!  I know it's a little early for winter cards, but with the humid summer we have had so far, I thought a few thoughts of snow would help cool me off.  Have a great night!


Stamp sets: Festive Flurry, Loving Thoughts
Colors: Marina Mist, Wisteria Wonder, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Big Shot: Festive Flurry Framelit Dies, 
Northern Flurry Textured Embossing Folder
Accessories: Silver glitter paper, Night of Navy 1/4" stitched ribbon, 
silver 1/8" ribbon






No comments:

Post a Comment