Thursday, July 25, 2013

Convention gift

I made a few gifts for my roommates for the Stampin Up! Convention.  We had a blast this past week in Salt Lake Cit, Utah.  It was fun getting to know them better.  It was a low drama week with a lot of laughter and inspiring talks.  I was glad I went to convention this year and very glad to have shared it with such wonderful ladies!

This was one of the gifts I made them.  Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures of the other gifts (or the pictures turned out REALLY bad).  I do understand that that these pictures are also not so good, but they were better than the others, you will just have to trust me on this one ;0)  They enjoyed the gifts nonetheless, so I guess that is all that matters.

These are notepads that I decorated with a cardstock cover in collage style.  Cover is Crushed Curry stamped with Off the Grid, butterfly is from Papillion Parade on Bermuda Bay (embossed with black embossing powder), ticket is That's the Ticket on Tangerine Tango cardstock and Early Espresso ink, Tape It using Bermuda Bay ink, and words are from Loving Thoughts using Early Espresso ink.  I used the clay molds and died the clay with Crisp Cantaloupe reinker.  I also used Epic Day This and That Washi Tape, basic pearls and doilies from the Delicate Doilies sizzlet die which were sponged with crumb cake ink.





No comments:

Post a Comment