Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Birthday Case'd Card

I love blog hopping and seeing all the creative ideas.  I get so much inspiration from everyone and appreciate that you are so willing to share your ideas.  I wonder how people shared ideas before the internet?!?  I wish I had more time to surf the web!  Sometimes even a few minutes puts me on overload and I get a little overwhelmed wishing I was in my stamping room!  So much to stress over, so little time.  This butterfly birthday card was inspired by Amy O'Neill (A Row of Butterflies).  I pulled the colors from my Vera Bradley purse (Plum Petals), I've been pondering a card with these colors since I bought the purse this summer ;0)!  The full card picture didn't turn out too nice, trying to do too much before my flight (again, the time issue)!
Plum Petals


Stamp Sets: You’re Amazing
Colors: Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Rich Razzleberry, Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeade, 
Big Shot: Houndstooth embossing folder.
Accessories: Brights DSP, Butterfly punches (large and small), wisteria wonder baker's thread, delicate details lace tape 

No comments:

Post a Comment